*Complete Auto Repair and Maintenance
* Emissions Diagnosis Experience
* Electrical Diagnosis Experience
* Limited Transmission, Engine Work
* Current NY State Inspection license
* 5 years verifiable experience as a full-time automotive technician. Chrysler training and experience preferred.
* Must have own tools
* Honest, self-motivated and able to perform without constant or immediate supervision.
* Ability to properly prioritize, implement and manage work schedule, projects and assignments.
* Willingness to grow and learn.
* Must display initiative, professionalism, candor and tact at all times.
* Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and all levels of staff in written and oral formats.
* Effective use of personal computers
* Technical competence with light/medium duty vehicle repair and preventive maintenance.
* ASE certified preferred. Experience as a certified A" Mechanic preferred but not required.
* High School diploma or Equivalent
* Willing to attend Chrysler Automotive Tech and other training courses as required.
Experience/Training: Combination of at least 1 to 2 years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a regional occupational program preferred.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
* Ability to work well with others.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule; Regular M-F Weekday schedule with some Saturdays as required to meet customer needs.
Salary- DOE/to be discussed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer